Monday, September 29, 2008

Guess Who's back? Back again..

..Stevies back, Mountain bikin'.

Finally got back onto some singletrack for the first time since my knee surgery(basically 1 year since I wasn't mtn biking in the winter). It felt great! I was a little rusty on some of the downhill spots but for the most part I felt really good. Burns and I went up to the Betasso Preserve at the top of Magnolia Road in Boulder. It is a 2.3mi loop with the bikers currently going counter clock-wise(every other month they switch it up), it's not too challenging with lots of fast dry single track and a few technical spots.

Today is going to be a run day after I bike home from work this afternoon as I continue with my training and Goal of finishing 3rd in my AG at the XTERRA Winter World Championships!

No comments: