Monday, September 22, 2008

Ah ha! I've got it! Brain, how can I ever thank you?

Did 95km on the bike this weekend riding around Boulder. Sunday was a rest day and today was a bike in the morning then bike home from work followed by a 5k run then MNF.

Entering week 3 I have seen a slight improvement in my riding and overall physical shape. I am going on a nutrition plan beginning this week, I will post the complete plan once finalized but for now it includes oatmeal, fruit and juice in the am (~700 cal), then rice bean and some meat, chicken or steak, for lunch(~1000 cal). For dinner I will be focusing on pasta, rice, beans, veggies, fish and chicken(~1000+ cal). Initially I will be aiming for roughly 3000 calories a day and increasing that number as my workouts increase in intensity.

Counting this week I have 3 more of training before going to Amsterdam and setting myself back a bit, it'll be worth it.

No comments: