Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am not going to get up today!

Hard time getting moving this morning.

Yesterday was a bike/run day, I did ~16km on the bike on the road and then ran ~4k. After doing roughly 95km on the bike over the weekend the knee was definitely feeling a little sore. During the run I noticed a feeling of numbness below my left knee, kinda like pins and needles, not painful but odd and a bit disconcerting. I have an appointment with Dr. Seng in two weeks and if this persists I can speak with about it.

Two more weeks until I 'should' be cleared for plant and pivot movements, about time. I can finally start mountain biking again and play some basketball and , the big one, SKIING!

Today is a bike/gym day, biked to work this morning, 8k, and then bike to the gym after work for a leg/knee routine and then 30sec on/off sprints home. Pasta dinner and pass out.

No comments: