Friday, September 26, 2008

Ooohhhhhmmmmm


I've been wanting to try Yoga for a while now and with the Ski season fast approaching, my training plan in full swing and my knee still not at 100% but getting close, I figured it was time to try.

Note to self, do not do an upper body workout just prior to your Yoga session. This was a rookie mistake that just meant the muscles in my upperbody would be fatigued while trying to hold my body up in certain positions.

Yesterday's class was called Flow Yoga so you are constantly moving from one position to another with little holding or resting. It was hard to get my breathing synced up but I have heard that will come with time and practice.

All in all it was a good experieince and I look forward to making it a part of my regular routine. I am a little sore today but that means it worked(at least that's what I tell myself).

No comments: